Thursday, March 14, 2013

*sigh*

There are so many thoughts running through my head. I'm stressed over finals that I have in a week. I'm pissed off at myself for some stupid shit I did and hurt the one person that means the most to me. I hate that I did what I did, and I don't know how to fix it. All I want to do is fix it. If You're reading this, I truly am sorry. I'm stressed out over the future. I have so many things that I want to accomplish and do, but it seemed so daunting. I want a family, kids, and although I love where I am at in life right now I don't know if reality is going to mesh with my dreams. I need to figure out if I'm okay with that. I think I am, but I just want everything to work out how it does in my dreams. I'm scared over random shit which will probably never happen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment