Sunday, May 26, 2013

Distracted...

So today we had game and I talked less than I have in recent game sessions. Opps. I was just a bit distracted. And horny. I was first and foremost distracted by the umm...dog cage that was behind me and the multiple um opportunities that a cage could bring about. Part of the time was fantasizing how it would be to be locked in when i have been bad and how many ways i could come up with to make being in a cage more difficult either for myself or anyone else who may ever get locked in a cage. (Not You Sir...but apparently since i am "in charge" when You aren't around...yeah...)

First of all the person (me or whoever) would get in backwards or be facing the entrance however that worked out. And then depending on how long they would be in there handcuffs would be either put through the top of the cage to make it very uncomfortable offer shorter time periods or through the front for longer and more sustainable longer sessions. Leg cuffs would be threaded through the cage so that the caged persons ankles would be against each side of the cage. Also depending on how evil the punisher is feeling there could be different rod-type things threaded through the cage to make it more uncomfortable. Also remote control vibrators or butt plugs or vibrates could also be used. So that is what I was thinking about when I wasn't thinking about showing off my characters tits for peace or thinking about strip poker.

My other thought that I was having to control was my incredible desire to crawl over to You and to suck Your cock. I was entirely tempted to, Sir, and had to restrain myself from fulfilling that desire many times.  I think I main,y wanted to because it would have been perfect...had it not been in front of 4 other people at game. But the table was the right height and everything!

Also...sometime we should play strip poker for real. Or make cards against humanity a stripping game. Where the winner of each round either gets to chose who loses an article of clothing or everyone but the winner loses clothing. That. Sounds epic!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment