Saturday, May 11, 2013

Lazy Saturday...it has been great!

I can officially say you have never really given head until it makes you dizzy (at least a little bit) lol :)  Sir i think that the last time i gave You head has been my favorite :) and the fact that You said i blew Your mind was pretty awesome too :)

After I got home a couple nights ago I was thinking about how far I have come in almost a year. I used to "play" all the time, and then when I met You that time cut down considerably. Then I had "unlimited access" for a couple months and that was cool. Now though I am super glad and excited when You limit me to one or two. Of course I often want more but if I had three hours or some other long period of time like I have gotten in the past then I feel like I would have to increase my average number of orgasms per hour. And then it stresses me out which obviously doesn't help. So yes, I love when You limit me to one or two. I have sometimes considered asking for more but then it's usually late at night and its just as easy to fall asleep lol.

:)

I love You Sir!

No comments:

Post a Comment