Wednesday, May 8, 2013

No Self Control...lol

I learned again today that I have no self control lol. I was looking on amazing for something....oh yeah um a cup female chastity belt because it was in a story I had read. I am incredibly extremely horny Sir!!! And I really really want to play but even more than that I want You and sex!!!!!!! And cuddles!!! Then all of a sudden before I almost realized what I was doing I was looking up....pussy pumps and it was super cheap and It was free 2 day shipping....and yeah. It will be here Friday. Lol I just really want sex Sir!!!!!!!! Please!!!!

I am updating my blog JeKa....are you happy now???

I don't really know what to write about although I know I have a lot of things on my mind that are just completely random.

Starting episode 16 of Caprica!!! 4 left....it's really sad! Not how I thought this series would go at all. I like it though!

Oh yeah. I have the house to myself this weekend. I really want You to come over and then we can cuddle and have sex forever and ever!!! :) pleaseeeeeee!!!!!! :)

Pretty much all I can think of right now is sex. And how badly I want it and how much I am craving You rubbing Your fingers over my clit. Sooo horny omg it's ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love You Sir!!

No comments:

Post a Comment