Sunday, April 21, 2013

7th Day in a Row!!! :)

Okay just gotta vent/write about random shot for a minute before I get all my homework done. 

I usually don't pay attention in church. I usually do the kids activity sheet, then reread my favorite random Old Testament stories. Like the one about mauling people with bears. (Side note: can that be my superhero quality for game???? Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) however there were a few things I noticed that made me want to quite literally maul people with bears. 

1) During the sermon the preacher was talking about the bible and how he didn't need science to prove religion and evolution was completely false and there was no evidence. I wanted to start laughing and I really wished a friend (aka Firemoth) was there to see her reaction lol it was ridiculous 

2) every freaking song had some form of the word come, either in the song or hidden in a larger word.  

3) People who fall asleep in church. Annoying. If you want to be there fine, but do t fake that your so excited and glad to be at church and then freakin fall asleep every Sunday. Oh my god. 

4) i had a butt plug in my purse during church. That in itself was making me laugh

5) the word "intense" was said a lot today and all I could think about was to reply "like camping" which was making me laugh. 

Random thoughts:

1) does anyone else ever eat food and question if it will gag them? I may have just tried this out on curly fries...

2) I have had a song stuck in my head for the past 3ish days. Oh my lanta. You should go and listen 
to it. Here's the link: 


Now off to get a couple assignments done so I can go hangout with You! (7 days in a row...say what!! :) I'm really liking this!!!) :) 







2 comments: