Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Random thoughts.

A friend told me to update my blog...so here it is. There are two topics I could write about today so I'll start with that and see where that goes.

1) Labels. Why the fuck do they even matter? This kind of stems from yesterday's post about identity.    I read an article about disabilities and how they are labeled. It was an intriguing article.

Here is the link to the article: http://pages.towson.edu/cholmes/similarities/peoplefirst.pdf 

The article really has nothing to do with anything besides talking about the labels
 that we use. Sometimes we use a label to describe a person and that isn't always 
good. I understand that we need to differentiate between people. There may be a 
hundred people you know with the same name so it is good to be able to 
differentiate when talking about them. But labels go so much deeper than that. 
Labels can be life altering. For either good or bad. Diversity is good and being 
able to celebrate our differences is amazing. But when we get judged either to 
our faces or behind our backs for the label we were assigned things happen. 
We totally are judged for our labels. Either by being male, female, or other. 
By the people we hang out with. By the clothes we wear. Why can't we just 
ignore what a person looks like and get to know them by their personality?
 Looks will go away. Someone who is labeled as fat made lose all the 
weight and become the hottest person you've ever met. Or the hottest 
person you know may gain hundreds of pounds. Outward appearance 
doesn't really matter. Personality for the win! 

2) I want to be fucked. Hard. I want You to take me. Throw me down and do me how You want to. I want to feel Your hand gripping my throat. I want passion. I want almost animalistic. Rough and sweet all at the same time. Gripping and pulling my hair. Telling me how bad You want me. I want to be fucked for Your pleasure. I want to be so breathless and caught up in the moment. I want Your strong hands gripping pulling squeezing. I want to be tied down and teased till I can't take it anymore. I want to fight back and not make it easy for You to tie me down. I don't mean it though. Being tied down is amazing and I love it. I want orgasms so many of them W/we fall into an exhausted heap and cuddle for hours till W/we get enough strength to do it again. I want my senses to be so heightened that the sensations if Your fingers bring me to screaming orgasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment