Sunday, April 7, 2013

I want to be spanked. Hard.

There are several things that I need to vent. Or just talk about to figure it out on my own.

1) I've always been the "good" child. I am an only child so I never had siblings to compete with to be the good or bad kid. I had cousins though that my parents used as examples. At least they tried to. When I was younger I was very strong willed. Hell, I still am. But I was always able to talk my way out of most punishments or make promises I knew I would break to get out of being punished. So in that area I kind of lost respect for my parents because they were pushovers. I could sweet talk my way out of almost anything. When I got a Dom I was expecting it to be a bit different. And it is, don't get me wrong. But sometimes I just really want to be thrown down and spanked till I cry. I crave to be spanked hard. Sometimes I am a brat and try to get punished. It doesn't fucking work!!!!! The other day my Dom had my roommate spank me twice and after he was done they both commented on how hard it is to actually spank me hard and hurt me because they like me so much. Which, is good....but still. Part of me just wants to do something that will leave my ass so bruised it is hard to sit for the next week. Ugh. I just love it when my Dom's marks are on my ass.

2) I really don't remember what else was bugging me.

Feel free to comment on any of my posts or ask questions!

~k.r.~

No comments:

Post a Comment