Sunday, April 14, 2013

Letter to You

Sir,

There are some days I just want You to control many aspects of my life. I want You to tell me what to wear. I want You to tell me to wear my remote control vibe and butt plug to church. I want You to demand pics sometimes. You do all of this at times but I want You to know that it's okay to take control of my life more often even if we aren't physically together. I like the idea of little secret "missions" to complete during the day. I know You have a bad day sometimes. I want to make it better. If it will make You feel better to use me sexually to get Your frustrations out by all means go for it. I want You to be getting things out of our relationship not just me. I want You to try the Dom things You want to try. Go head and experiment. Honestly I just like it when we are together. Spend time with me please Sir! Assert Your Dominance! Grab me and bend me over and spank me just because I walked by. Snap Your fingers and tell me to kneel just because. It lets me practice my submission too.

I love You, Sir!

~kr

No comments:

Post a Comment