Friday, April 12, 2013

It's real!!!

Today I feel like a real girlfriend!!!!!! I've been my Dom's sub since June 29, 2012. We've been in an open relationship since last November. I know He is my boyfriend and Dom but sometimes it doesn't feel as real. Today that changed. My man hadn't eaten all day and was watching kids (a man that watches kids...holy shit!!!!!!!!! Can you say H-O-T???????? Omfg. I am turned on by how sweet and caring He is). I volunteered to go get Him food. I wasn't sure how well He would take it. He likes to take care of others and sometimes when one is used to being the caretaker it is harder to accept when people do stuff for you. I'm the same way. Well after a while He let me. It was super fun! It made me feel like a real girlfriend. :) it's great :) As a sub I know that there are boundary lines and I need to obey and do what he says. As a sub who is also His girlfriend it makes me curious where the boundary lines are blurred a bit. Like sometimes when I am with my Dom after He gets off work He takes a shower. Pretty normal stuff. We've had sex in the shower before and shower time with Him is always fun. I've always wondered how He would react if I just randomly showed up and surprised Him in the shower. I don't want to get in trouble or be topping from the bottom. I want Him to always be in control but the girlfriend part of me likes doing things for my man and surprising Him. :) 

Happy Friday!!!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment