Monday, April 8, 2013

Guilt and obedience.

When I was trying to come up with a topic to write about today I thought about guilt. There are some things I am terrified of. One would be forgetting to wear my collar since I am collared. I know that being collared is a privilege. I have been collared since Wednesday, November 21,2012. The night before Thanksgiving. I have only forgotten to wear my collar twice and both times told my Dom about it. He has always been really gracious. Still it is not a thing that I enjoy forgetting.

Another thing I feel really guilty about is when I forget something my Dom told me to do. I feel guilty just thinking about the possibility. I am in the process of anal training, as well as posture training. So for 20 minutes and 5 minutes a day perspectivly I work on those tasks. I also have a couple other rules that I follow at all times. One being never wearing panties unless its that time of the month or I ask permission first. I was talking to another sub that I know and she was making it sound like she doesn't always follow her Doms rules unless she wants to. I'm not judging it was just an interesting idea. D/s is a voluntary relationship. Just like any relationship. But why want a D/s relationship if you aren't going to follow all the rules? You can't just pick out the pieces that you like. At least in my opinion. It kind of reminds me of those people who say that they follow a religion, but only chose to follow certain parts of it. Or pick out what they want and ignore the rest. That really pisses me off.

No comments:

Post a Comment