Thursday, April 11, 2013

Words!

There are a few words that turn me into a melting mass on the floor. The first is when my Dom reminds me that He loves me. It doesn't matter where I am, when I get that text saying "love you" my heart just melts. It makes me smile like none other. Another phrase that gets me blushing and proud and wanting to do so much better is when I am told "good girl". Or being told I'm such a good girl or just good.  No other words makes me react quite like that. It makes me feel like my Dom is proud of me. It makes me want to be good. It makes my bratty side disappear. It makes me stop wanting to be a tease and just be my sweet self. Sometimes. There are times when I simply can't resist pushing my Doms buttons but its all in fun! :) being told I am a good girl reminds me to keep doing what I am doing but also that I can do so much better. Only I know sometimes how I struggle with being good (especially when I want to tease but I know it isn't a good time) and when I get the reminder or told that I am good it makes the struggle all worth it! Words are freakin' powerful! I want to get to the point with my Dom when He can command me to cum and I react in the correct way. I'm not there yet in any way but it's a good goal to work for! :) 

P.S. still horny as fuck. Pretty sure that is consuming my mind right now. It's all I can think of. I realized today when I want  to get off and don't have permission it makes me cranky and grumpy. Ahhhhh! 

No comments:

Post a Comment