Saturday, April 13, 2013

Random.

Heyyy :) I don't really have a set topic that I want to write about today so I'm thinking I'll just do a list  style and briefly talk about a few things. 

1) There are days when I don't want sex. All I want is for someone else to eat me out and use my toys on me. The best person I've ever had go down on me was a female and she was freakin fantastic. I've thought about someday having a sex slave (in a D/s or M/s context) specifically for that purpose. The problem with that though is other than having them go down on me I feel like I don't know enough to be a good Domme or Mistress. And I feel like that isn't the right reasons anyways. 

2) I am a cuddle whore. All my problems go away when I am cuddling and I like it. I need more of that in my life. 

3. I am craving being pushed up against the wall and kissed. Or being kissed with His hand around my throat. Getting lost in a breathtaking passionate kiss. Yes please. Desperately wanting that. And more cuddles. 

4. Somedays I feel like I slip into a little girl mode or type of attitude. When I am with my Dom I don't know how to no verbally ask for cuddles. So I usually raise my arms up like a little kid does when they want to be picked up. Last September my Dom and I kinda slipped into a Daddy/little girl relationship. It didn't last very long because we realized that with our living situations among other things it would have made it hard for Him to fully take on the Daddy role. We do have a "softer" D/s relationship though. And sometimes it does slip back into the more Daddy/little girl relationship but its kind of unspoken. Idk. Maybe someday our relationship style will change. 

5. Butt plugs make me horny. 

6. I really want to orgasm with my Dom. I have come close, and I have orgasmed in His presence but not because of Him. It will happen. I'm trying not to stress about it. It will happen eventually. Someday. :) 

Hope y'all have a great day! 

2 comments:

  1. Why haven't you orgasmed with him? Cook too small? Bummer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hell no. It isn't Him at all. I love His perfect and amazing cock. It's because I don't let myself relax and just focus on sex.

      Delete