Friday, April 26, 2013

Day Fucking 3

Day 3 of squats and holy hell. Can I just lay in bed and not move for the next month? Oh wait...I get to see You in 30 minutes so that makes everything all better :)

I am beginning to realize I can't be and probably will never be perfect. There is no way I can look cute all the time, spend an hour a day in the sun (btw I think from my little sun adventure yesterday I burned my back...opps), and get everything I want to get done in a day done. There is no fucking way. That doesn't mean I can't try and that I won't get pissed at myself when I fail. But still. I want to be the one who has everything together. The one Who has a clean house, perfect body, perfect hair, perfect life all the time. It won't ever work. I wish it would though. Which reminds me I have yet to do things for 20 and 5 minutes yet today, butnI plan on it when I get home.

I really just want to curl up in Your arms and cuddle and be held tight and tickled and kissed Sir!!! :) like last night but more!!! :) lol yes. I fully admit to being Your cuddle slut. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment